ror 0x61011bed in HP Printers is one of the most common faulty cartridge issues, which can affect the performance of your printer. Due to occurrence of this error code, the cartridges are seriously affected. While you attempt to vary the printer’s cartridge, you might experience this type of error. Hp support team can help you, if you are not able to understand below steps.
Possible causes of Printer error contact HP 0x61011bed-
There are many causes behind this error code to take place. If the contact cartridges are completely blocked, this technical issue may bug you. Out of paper error is another technical reason boosts such types of issues.
Effective Troubleshooting Ways to Resolve Printer error contact HP 0x61011bed
To start your printing work again, you must solve this technical error code. You can find out the most effective techniques to deal this error. To resolve it, you can call online HP support team instantly.
Method 1- Resetting of the device-
- Firstly, you should take out all the power cords from the wall outlet and from the back of the printing device. Do it without turning off your printing device.
- You should wait for thirty seconds before connecting back the power cables.
- The device doesn’t turn on automatically and use the power option to turn on it.
- At last, you need to check the technical error, if it still continues or not.
Method 2- Make sure for paper problem and reload it
- Firstly, you have to replace all the damaged papers and replace them with similar sizes and similar type of the papers.
- Line up the edges just by clicking on the heap of the paper on the flat surface.
- Maintain minimum ten papers in the stack. Don’t obstruct it with more than 25 papers.
- Insert the paper stack and dig it into the device carefully.
- At last, you need to try to print again.
Method 3- Correct the Paper Settings in Printer Driver
- Check that the paper settings in the printer driver are the compatible to the paper settings in the paper trays.
- You must open the printing document to access it.
- Then, you need to click on the file button followed by choosing the printing button.
- You have to click on the properties and a “The product Properties dialog box” will open freely.
- Hit on “Paper or Quality” button followed by choosing the suitable paper size from the “drop-down” menu list.
- Choose a suitable kind of paper from the drop-down menu.
- Lastly, click on “OK” option and chased by choosing, “OK” option to print any type of the document. For any confusion, you can call online HP Support team quickly.
Source URL: -